Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Desperately seeking help

Mxytxl
Mxytxl
Soul Shriven
I've opened numerous tickets, got replies ranging from "thanks for letting us know, hope you're not expecting a reply" to follow these steps and if not corrected contact playstation. For the record, here is my problem:

My game freezes. Only in DLC dungeons and ares, never once in standard Tamriel. It has not always done this. In fact, it didn't start this until Greymoor dropped. I've frozen in Moongrave Fane (every SINGLE time I run it), falkreath hold, fang lair, mazzatun, even in a delve in western skyrim 3 times in a row when I initiated combat with an air atronach, first hit, frozen. I freeze in Cyrodiil repeatedly. Every single frozen instance, is combat related, cyrodiil and dlc dungeon and delve included. I will freeze on the last boss of Moongrave Fane, after the initial combat, just as the final boss appears.

So far, I have:
1. Powered the system down.
2. Deleted the saved data.
3. uninstalled the game
4. cleaned the hard drive
5. reinstalled the game.
6. deleted the saved data.
7. uninstalled the game.
8. cleaned the hard drive
9. rebuilt the hard drive
10. initialised the PS4 system
11. reinstalled the game.

Nothing is working, still freezing. Contact Playstation? YOU contact playstation. You cannot get to them. Their phone number is closed. Their live chat doesn't function. They have no option to send them an e-mail. There is no way I've found to contact Playstion.

Besides that, it isn't a playstation issue. I play other games with no problems, no freezing. I can port from place to place, log in and out, go through load screen after load screen, do any dungeon in basic tamriel, all without a hitch. It is only post greymoor, dlc areas where I freeze. The same DLC dungeons I have historically run pre-greymoor with no problem whatsoever. I'm begging you to quit ignoring me / passing the buck to playstation, after several months of the runaround and HELP ME! Please?
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game stops responding or PS4?maybe a overheating issue? do the fans spinning loudly like mine in some dungeons and PS4 shuts down? my PS4 does that but got no freezing issues.you can remove the top cover and check the fans and/or try new thermal paste for cpu-there are utube videos but be very cautious
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ditch the PS4 and get a decent PC. Seriously.

Not only will ESO run like a dream it'll look and sound astonishing with the right graphics card/sound card/PSU.

And so will a whole host of other games.
  • Mxytxl
    Mxytxl
    Soul Shriven
    Game freezes, not ps4. I have to hit ps button to get to ps menu to manually close the application. Then reopen it, log in for it to tell me I'm already logged in, manually close it AGAIN, then reopen it. I am then allowed to go into the game.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like a hardware issue,this is the only article i found https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29777/~/what-do-i-do-if-the-elder-scrolls-online-is-crashing-on-playstation-4?
    but i guess you already done all this,weird is that no1 else had reported these probs
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Mxytxl
    Mxytxl
    Soul Shriven
    Not seeing anything from ZOS on the issue, how about it ZOS?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you logging your ticket as?
  • Mxytxl
    Mxytxl
    Soul Shriven
    Can't remember, been going on since greymoor.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mxytxl wrote: »

You can't remember your ticket number but still expect ZOS to respond directly in the thread??

[snip]

[Edited to remove Rude Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on September 15, 2020 2:06PM
  • Mxytxl
    Mxytxl
    Soul Shriven
    Actually, he didn't ask for a ticket number, he asked how I opened the ticket, as in what category. There's no need to get ugly, much less over a question that wasn't asked. Zos has the information, I'm simply asking for help with a broken game, a game I can no longer fully operate but am still fully paying for. In fact , it happened again last night in the western skyrim delve of dragonhome on the northwest coast. Go into the delve, take a right, encounter the first adds, an air atronach, hit the button to attack it, boom, frozen game. Same add, same place as previuos attempts. No other adds in that delve trigger the freeze, just that one. Same thing with final boss of moongrave fane. Happens every time, right there. Zos, please help.....
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mxytxl wrote: »

On ESO website, login with your account and choose "My Support". You have access to your ticket entire history.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Mxytxl
    Mxytxl
    Soul Shriven
    Tickets 200726-010083, 200705-010428, 200625-003772, 200623-008940, 200623-008975