The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't wait for phase 1 to be over

PvXGamer
PvXGamer
✭✭✭
Current phase 1 testing has effectively made healing for groups nearly impossible while in Cyrodiil.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seemed to work well enough for Telel's pack once they made a few changes. Provided everyone stopped standing right in front of a bunch of lancers.

For example. here's video from a defense done today where AD had 2 bars, and EP was locked. Again. Plus another video from some months ago.

Edited by Telel on September 11, 2020 2:42AM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Seemed to work well enough for Telel's pack once they made a few changes. Provided everyone stopped standing right in front of a bunch of lancers.

For example. here's video from a defense done today where AD had 2 bars, and EP was locked. Again. Plus another video from some months ago.

I would expect part of what Zos is looking at is to see how players adapt to the changes. Good to show such things.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvXGamer wrote: »
    Current phase 1 testing has effectively made healing for groups nearly impossible while in Cyrodiil.

I don't see the issue?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PvXGamer wrote: »

This is not the case for groups who adapt to changes.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just think week 1 is lost so long as they have broken double AP as it does not apply to rank, and an IC event going on. The main campaign in NA basically consists of a faction stack of one locked faction with emp running the map with 2 bars on the other factions tops.