The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How to create a decorative wheel in Elsweyr theme?

chanvan
chanvan
I am looking to create a decorative wheel (with rim and 12 spokes) like structure closely resembling Elsweyr style and color. Wheel should be about in game toon size height or slightly lesser. Any idea how do I go about cobbling this together?
  • QuietPanda_22
    QuietPanda_22
    ✭✭✭
    chanvan wrote: »
    I am looking to create a decorative wheel (with rim and 12 spokes) like structure closely resembling Elsweyr style and color. Wheel should be about in game toon size height or slightly lesser. Any idea how do I go about cobbling this together?

There is a pre-made wheel available for purchase at the Elsweyr furniture vendor in Rimmen.
    Sky above, Earth below, Fire within  PSN: Mirthfaery
    El-Rielle the Awakened, High Elf Sorceror
    Quiet Panda, Khajiit Sorceror
    Twizzy Stardusk, Bosmer Sorceror
    S'ilence, Khajiit Nightblade
    Indiguana Jones, Argonian Nightblade
    Angelienne, Breton Templar
    Holy Meow, Khajiit Templar
    Mookie Farkle, Argonian Dragonknight
    S'pawk, Khajiit Dragonknight
    Atha'zagora, Khajiit Arcanist
    Mokey Fraggle, Argonian Warden
    Bumfuzzle Briar, Khajiit Warden
    Nandailie Resinator, Dark Elf Necromancer
    Faerylicious, Orc Necromancer
    Options
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it isn't the size of a toon though.

41esekskm6yl.png
    I'd start with this captain's wheel as the base, perhaps. That's bigger.

Thanks to @researchmonkey for the stuff in the picture. I couldn't find another shot and your winch is fun anyway.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
    Options
  • chanvan
    chanvan
    chanvan wrote: »

There is a pre-made wheel available for purchase at the Elsweyr furniture vendor in Rimmen.

I think you are referring to the wooden wheel? If so, it is very basic and did not like it that much. Thank you for the advice though.
    Options
  • chanvan
    chanvan
    it isn't the size of a toon though.

41esekskm6yl.png
    I'd start with this captain's wheel as the base, perhaps. That's bigger.

Thanks to @researchmonkey for the stuff in the picture. I couldn't find another shot and your winch is fun anyway.

What is the name of the furniture?
    Options
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a Dock Winch - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/dock-winch/
    Options