The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Shield overhead in Cyrodiil

jsynoski_ESO
jsynoski_ESO
✭✭
How do you get a shield over your head in Cyrodiil?
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siege shield is a support skill from pvp
    Options
  • jsynoski_ESO
    jsynoski_ESO
    ✭✭
    Not that skill, I don't think. I mean the Shield over someone's head that give them almost instant kills and they are VERY VERY hard to kill.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ultimate for 1H+Shield (Shield Wall)?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 4, 2020 7:38AM
    Options
  • jsynoski_ESO
    jsynoski_ESO
    ✭✭
    Don't think that it is a skill as the effect seems to be permanent as it does not go away after a short period of time
    Options
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a bug where the shield symbol for blocking stays visible even after blocking. Its just a visual bug, it doesn’t mitigate any damage unless they are actually blocking.
    Options
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're referring to the alliance icons. I think it's in health bars or name plates. Check settings.
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
    Options
  • butterrum222
    butterrum222
    ✭✭✭
    All enemy players have a shield above their head, it’s an option you can turn on in the menu to identify enemy players.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you be more specific about what it looks like and when/where it appears? Maybe post a screenshot? There's several things in the game which use shield icons and since the most obvious answers have been eliminated it's difficult to say what it is without more information.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • jsynoski_ESO
    jsynoski_ESO
    ✭✭
    That makes sense. Not sure why that never occurred to me. Thanks
    Options
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not that skill, I don't think. I mean the Shield over someone's head that give them almost instant kills and they are VERY VERY hard to kill.

Volendrung? Perhaps you mean the god-like super-weapon that makes you almost invincible for half an hour??? It appears in Cyrodiil "magically" and must be found and wielded.

"Volendrung in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) is an Artifact that can be wielded by players in Cyrodiil. These Artifacts will be added to the game with the Elsweyr Chapter in June of 2019. When a player wields it, their Skills change to certain Skills that the weapon possesses instead, sort of like a Werewolf."
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
    Options