The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Blood Of The Night Mother LF members!

mrjustjerzb14_ESO
mrjustjerzb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
We might sound like a bunch of low-life murderers and blood thirty assassins, but we're just like you. Questing, raiding, trading, sacrificing, etc. We do it all. It's just a couple of us right now as this guild was made just a few days ago. But you should join the family and we can serve SITHIS together.

(As I said, we're still in the early stages of creation so no guild trader or anything like that. We're mostly adults who work during the day and play nightly. I'm hoping to find more people like us. But yeah, we're cool. Come check us out. Shoot me a message if you wanna grow with us.)

ALL HAIL THE NIGHT MOTHER!!
  • mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Or just add me up on psn @ MRJUSTJERZ
  • Shadowspawn137
    Shadowspawn137
    Soul Shriven
    Please send an invite. PSN Wesley7371. Thanks
  • mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah bro I'll invite today!
  • ronjkaufman
    ronjkaufman
    Soul Shriven
    please send guild invite to psn Fierce_Hawk_

I have been looking for a guild that has this kind of a schedule, it may be a good fit