The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 Inventory Items - icons and meanings

ElderBear
ElderBear
Hi

I have tried to find guide showing a PS4 inventory and icon meanings but come up short

Some weapons have bag gold - I assume what item is worth but others have a chest as well With a number?
Is this the number of materials you get if deconstruct?

Also some have a number next to a circle coin symbol at bottom of details? What is this symbol meaning?

Still I’m first starter zone so I am just doing reading but can’t seem to locate a detailed inventorying descriptive guide

Any help - most welcome

Thanks
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The little bag is how many you currently have in your inventory. The chest means that you have some of these items in your bank. The coin is how much you get if you sell them to an NPC merchant.
  • ElderBear
    ElderBear
    Thank you for explaining icons 👍🏻
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The bag of gold can also mean its trait is "Ornate" meaning it is worth more gold than the average weapon or armor piece if you sell it.

You will also see something that looks like a magnifying glass next to some items, too. That means that item has a trait that you have not researched on that item, i.e. Divines. There is also a blue circle icon that means the item is "Intricate" and will give you more materials and experience in that skill when you deconstruct it, like Blacksmithing, etc.