The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

PS4 Unable to Connect

Blevil
Blevil
✭✭✭
Just got dropped and now i cant log in. Says I need a valid internet connection. or Server timed out.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 30, 2020 5:57PM
|--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • F1thyphil
    F1thyphil
    ✭✭
    Same here. Now when I try to connect I get the error message followed by a blue screen a few seconds later.
    Edited by F1thyphil on August 30, 2020 10:41AM
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    my announcement section dont even show up so i guess its down
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just get a loading profile failed error.
  • rrimöykk
    rrimöykk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't been able to log in for few hours now but hey, don't complain. Servers are just fine according to ZOS.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Servers are up (I'm in atm and didn't get kicked, though others did) but there appear to be widespread, generalised internet connection issues.

You can see https://downdetector.com.au spike in connection problems all at the same time.

The problems may be stemming from Cloudflare. https://www.cloudflarestatus.com
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the megaservers. It appears CenturyLink is experiencing an outage that is likely affecting connectivity. You can keep an eye on the status page here: https://status.ctl.io/
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • munchkinxx
    munchkinxx
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I'm in Australia and was dropped from the server 24 hours ago and have not been able to get past character log in.

Up until yesterday, after Update, play was intermittently laggy with rubber banding...then dropped.

'Cannot connect to game server' occurs after a slight freeze at either first log in screen, character screen or at attempt to load in to the game, various characters tried, if I get that far.

I am not the only Australian experiencing this, with some unable to log in for two days. Also unable to log in on my daughter's account on her separate PS4.

Already submitted a ticket, explaining I have cleared cache, save data, rebuilt database etc.

I can log into the NA server just fine though, which makes me wonder if it is it an issue with where Australia routes through Hong Kong...?

Update...so trying to log in again..I get to character screen..select character and it boots me.

I try again a d now it tells me my account is already logged in...
    Edited by munchkinxx on September 5, 2020 12:56AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @munchkinxx

You can post your ticket number in this thread so we can check on it.
    Staff Post
  • munchkinxx
    munchkinxx
    ✭✭✭
    HI

Question Reference # 200904-000585

The last correspondence I received, as you will see, is two days ago and the situation is the same. I am about to update it, as I was asked to.

Thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @munchkinxx

Thank you for your ticket number. Support has responded to your ticket with further follow-up.
    Staff Post