The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to make Magblade cloak reliable?

Sosderosii
Sosderosii
✭✭✭
Is there a way to make that skill actually work instead of having to roll dodge and spam it ten times before it activates once?
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cloak is so unreliable EVERYTHING pulls you out of it. my magblade is a mule so theres that i reckon.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a mag blade, i'd sugest a detect cooldown similar to the cc cooldown. Once detected you cn't be detected for 2 seconds. On the other hand i play other classes too...
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudcrabs break cloak. FACT
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sosderosii wrote: »
    Is there a way to make that skill actually work instead of having to roll dodge and spam it ten times before it activates once?

just use it with a shade + RAT + occasional dodge roll
  • Sosderosii
    Sosderosii
    ✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »

What is RAT, I've looked all over, even a thread talking about it but no mention of it's full name?
  • deleted210809-001958
    Neloth wrote: »

What is RAT, I've looked all over, even a thread talking about it but no mention of it's full name?

Race Against Time
  • snipezor
    snipezor
    ✭✭✭
    Speed is very helpful. I use concealed weapon along with channeled acceleration basically every 10 seconds and generally don't have a problem staying unseen. Of course, that's assuming I'm not within range of a detect potion.
    Edited by snipezor on September 8, 2020 3:32PM
  • AgentZenish
    AgentZenish
    ✭✭✭
    snipezor wrote: »
    Speed is very helpful. I use concealed weapon along with channeled acceleration basically every 10 seconds and generally don't have a problem staying unseen. Of course, that's assuming I'm not within range of a detect potion.

This is the way. Cloak, RAT and concealed weapon on the back bar have gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    snipezor wrote: »

This is the way. Cloak, RAT and concealed weapon on the back bar have gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations

concealed is also a good front bar spammable/CC if you want to free a lot of skill slots