Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get past privacy notice Xbox NA

Neoauspex
Neoauspex
✭✭✭✭✭
It just reloads it over and over every time I accept it, any one else experiencing this bug? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • dke.415ub17_ESO
    dke.415ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes! I’m having the same issue. I closed and reopened to no avail
  • dke.415ub17_ESO
    dke.415ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Oh shoot I’m on PS4 though
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried on my profile and my wife's profile, and on 2 different Xboxes, no dice. ZoS haaaaalp
  • nTranced
    nTranced
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem, also on Xbox NA, tried multiple restarts and just keeps looping through the Privacy Policy and Code of Conduct.

More reports on Reddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/ip4hns/logging_in/

Edited by nTranced on September 8, 2020 11:49PM
  • HugoG92
    HugoG92
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn’t work on ps4 na either
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody cuss and derail this thread so a moderator will notice... I'll start: nerf sorc
  • nowthatsaplan
    nowthatsaplan
    Soul Shriven
    Same. Can't get past privacy notice & code of conduct. Just loops back after acknowledging. Multiple friends having the same issue. On xbox.
    Edited by nowthatsaplan on September 8, 2020 11:54PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just wanted to confirm we're seeing these reports and looking into it.
    Staff Post
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My husband is having the same issue. I had no problem with it, but I also logged in and agreed to it a few hours before he did. Hopefully this gets resolved before the ticket reset time. It’s getting hard enough to convince him to stay with all the bugs. 😐
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just wanted to confirm we're seeing these reports and looking into it.

Thanks @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can we get an ETA, please?
    On the related thread in the Bug Reports tab, we were told this over 10 hours ago, 9:02 AM my time according to the time stamp.

So, ETA please?
  • Redcamper24
    Redcamper24
    Soul Shriven
    Same. On PS4 can’t get past the pc #%$&@ terms and conditions. Come on zenimax!!!
  • nTranced
    nTranced
    ✭✭✭
    Just got in on Xbox NA, I accepted the terms through the website and tried immediately to login on Xbox but that didn't work. Quit the game and waited about five minutes, restarted and was able to login. Might be a coincidence but worth a try!
  • munchkinxx
    munchkinxx
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker I am PS4 EU, and had the same issue.

I deleted my game save data and was able to get past the acknowledgement page and log in no problem after that.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nTranced wrote: »
    Just got in on Xbox NA, I accepted the terms through the website and tried immediately to login on Xbox but that didn't work. Quit the game and waited about five minutes, restarted and was able to login. Might be a coincidence but worth a try!

I accepted it on Fallout 76 and played that no worries, still cant get thru eso though.

Edit: able to login now
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on September 9, 2020 12:32AM
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine bugged out earlier. I scrolled to the bottom after it popped up again and accepted and was able to log no problems. Try scrolling all the way down if you aren’t going to read. I’ve seen this on other games/websites before.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started working for me shortly after Sarah's post
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidj8291 wrote: »

Can we get an ETA, please?
    On the related thread in the Bug Reports tab, we were told this over 10 hours ago, 9:02 AM my time according to the time stamp.

So, ETA please?

What makes you think they can estimate a time when they hadn’t finished looking at the problem?

If you take your car to the shop for a weird engine noise, do you ask them when it will be done before they have finished looking at it? No, of course you don’t ask them to be psychic and predict a completion time before they chase down the problem.

So you also shouldn’t expect the bug team to suddenly sprout psychic prediction powers either. They’ll be able to estimate the arrival time of a fix after they chase down the cause of the problem.

🙄
    Edited by Cryptical on September 9, 2020 4:58AM
    Xbox NA
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nTranced wrote: »
    Same problem, also on Xbox NA, tried multiple restarts and just keeps looping through the Privacy Policy and Code of Conduct.

When I logged in I only had the privacy policy to read and agree to (and I didn't see any mention of code of conduct within the text) . I didn't see any Code of Conduct.

Were there 2 things to read and agree to?
    Edited by Ishtarknows on September 9, 2020 7:52AM