Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC EU] PvP Guild Illusion is recruiting (non-cp)

MipMip
MipMip
✭✭✭✭
Are you looking for challenging PvP game play in a tight-knit, competitive team?

We are a medscale PvP guild and we run 4 times a week in non-cp, on AD, with a group of 8 - 13 players. We aim to reach the highest level of PvP group performance using the best minmaxed setup and through the skill of our few, well chosen members.

The video below shows us in action. Interested? You can reply to us here, or contact @Pheeenixxx in-game, or (best) apply through the Guild Finder in-game. We look forward to hearing from you!

https://youtu.be/nAuZDSWoJtg
Edited by MipMip on February 3, 2020 10:37PM
PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    We still have two spots for new members - for video of us in action, see the previous post :)
    Interested? You can reply to us here, or contact @Pheeenixxx in-game
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Sm0ke
    Sm0ke
    ✭✭✭
    Now you have chance to join us, we are recruiting again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj0otlZWlNM

You can reply to us here, or contact @Pheeenixxx in-game, or (best) apply through the Guild Finder in-game. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Edited by Sm0ke on July 13, 2020 5:40AM
  • Appo
    Appo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi i made the transfer to PC from PS4 just over a month ago, currently on 500 cp have plenty of golded pvp sets already as have been living in BGs while levling (was 1000cp+ on ps4) looking for a AD hardcore min max type group to play with, obvs no cp is perfect for me as im not at cap yet im maining a stamplar currently but am happy to roll any class needed for group play.

Would love to join you guys as small/med scale pvp is my thing, please let me know if u still have a spot for a 30 something pvp addict 😂

https://youtu.be/RQ2ehWHd5NI

https://youtu.be/FXLg7SxyjLg

Couple of vids of me doing my thing excuse the horrid ps4 lag on 1st vid 😂😂
    Edited by Appo on July 11, 2020 9:56AM
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks mipp for this, you helped me figure out how to deal with ur group, what skills ur using, sets and who needs to be killed and chained out from the group
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are nearing the end of the current recruitment phase but we still have a few spots - so if you would like to enjoy fast action and

- smash large zergs
    - face off against other highly competitive organized groups

and you are a team player who likes being part of a min-maxed team where we try out new things again and again -> apply quickly :)

(and re above comment: yes there are often chainers in zergs, and we know how to deal with them :) )
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Ghotie
    Ghotie
    Soul Shriven
    @alainjbrennanb16_ESO

We chain back and say thanks for the snack :*:D
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MipMip wrote: »
    We are nearing the end of the current recruitment phase but we still have a few spots - so if you would like to enjoy fast action and

- smash large zergs
    - face off against other highly competitive organized groups

and you are a team player who likes being part of a min-maxed team where we try out new things again and again -> apply quickly :)

(and re above comment: yes there are often chainers in zergs, and we know how to deal with them :) )

btw its bladed mipp
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Numil
    Numil
    ✭✭✭
    thanks mipp for this, you helped me figure out how to deal with ur group, what skills ur using, sets and who needs to be killed and chained out from the group

Don't forget to chain me so i can give more easy fast banier without need to move :D
    Edited by Numil on July 24, 2020 7:41PM

illusion guild
    Grand overlord Numilgrod mag sorc AD
    Grand overlord Dulandar mag templar AD
    Overlord Lennael Hellsing mag nb AD
    Palatine Ychindar dk AD

• MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two more spots, and then recruitment will close for now!
    So if interested - hurry up contacting us :smile: best through the guild finder in-game
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Sm0ke
    Sm0ke
    ✭✭✭
    We still recruiting new people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB26AeEcHRU
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are re-opening recruitment! We are running a 8 - 12 man min-maxed bomb group raid as well as organized 3 - 5 man small scale - interested? Do you have what it takes? :)

Some of our game play: see the videos above in this thread!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride