The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stonethorn Conquerer Challenge Achievement not unlocking

oxHARMONxo
I just finished my first dungeon, Castle Thorn on Veteran and didn’t receive the Xbox One challenge achievement. I checked on TrueAchievements, and there are at least 6 people alone that completed the Veteran dungeons that didn’t earn the challenge as well. Xbox tracker shows 0.00% of players have earned it despite players completing either or on normal or veteran. Can we get an update on this broken challenge before time expires?
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    Same - did both the new dungeons on normal (Xbox NA). The achievement for doing both on normal (Stonethorn Scout) unlocked, but not the timed challenge (Stonethorn Conqueror) for only doing one of them.
  • oxHARMONxo
    Any updates to this would be awesome.
  • oxHARMONxo
    Just pzlu30ltpmf3.jpeg
    to follow up, I took a photo of the Xbox screen showing this is still an issue. I haven’t heard any response on whether it’s being looked at or not.
  • oxHARMONxo
    It’s been a week and no update... I just checked and this is still unobtainable. Xbox shows it as 0.00% attained.
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not the only one with the issue. I started a discussion on this last week, but never got an answer from ZOS.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • oxHARMONxo
    Usually I get a reply by now. It’s been quiet this time around...
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to thank you for your reports and let you all know that we are investigating this issue. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    Only 10 more days to get this timed achievement for Xbox. It still shows 0.00% of gamers unlocked. Any news on this or possible extension?
  • oxHARMONxo
    I’m also curious if there was an eta for this as well.
  • oxHARMONxo
    Still needs addressed...
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg this still isn’t fixed with only 6 days left. Come on @ZOS_Adrikoth , this is getting embarrassing.

On a flip side, now that Microsoft owns ZOS....maybe these things won’t happen anymore? 🤷‍♂️
  • oxHARMONxo
    The last time a challenge broke was the same time as the next challenge, the witches festival writs of 2019. I do recall that being fixed after two weeks. With just under a week left, fixing it would be clutch, but I wonder if it would unlock if you already completed the dungeons on a character.

Oh well, hopefully Witches Festival 2.0 isn’t broken too...
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    stelegrega wrote: »
    Omg this still isn’t fixed with only 6 days left. Come on @ZOS_Adrikoth , this is getting embarrassing.

On a flip side, now that Microsoft owns ZOS....maybe these things won’t happen anymore? 🤷‍♂️

Microsot doesn't own ZoS yet. The deal still has to go through regulatory approval and is expected to close sometime in 2H 2021.
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone at ZOS confirm this is going to be fixed before tomorrow is over?
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
  • oxHARMONxo
    Looks like this one will expire unobtainable... this will be the first one for the game.
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Will this achievement be unlocked retroactively at some point?
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth Per previous questions, now that is passed and not fixed, will retroactively unlock at some point once fixed? Or did y'all just give up?
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because now the Witches Writ achievement is having the same problem.