The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

looking for people to help me out to at least get the last two berries for one of the indrik version

HunterTheCapricorn
I really despise PvP in any MMO and the only way to gain tickets for the current event is through either PvP or one of the dungeons. However I soloed a few dungeons pretty well solo but the problem is that I'm a full DPS glass cannon and I'd need at least one other person who can do the healing job so I can complete the Cyrodiil dungeon for my daily tickets.
Sadly, I'm rarely active in this game due to not finding like minded people as I tried to find in my previous post and some real life stuff. However I'll always be around at 2 am CEST/CET
If the current tickets cannot be earned by this then it means to skip that as I'm not made for PvP despite being in higher PVP tiers in league seasons in other games such as GW2 for example (but we all know GW2 PvP is trash)
Anyways, I'd still like to have chill people around me for everything.
I'd like to get back to ESO but I'm too anxious, paranoid and lonely to really enjoy the game
I'm Hunter|he/him|character page is in progress and will be coming soon
  • HunterTheCapricorn
    Also what I forgot to say is that I sadly can't afford ESO plus so I won't have the meta recommended builds and gears as I only own the base expansions Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr and Greymoor instead of DLCs, sadly. :(
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the good news is that you can do ICP or WGT on normal mode and still get your tickets. Meta builds won't be necessary at all for completion. Some of the best gear is either crafted or overland so DLC access wouldn't be overly important anyway. Hopefully you can find some people to lend a hand during your preferred timeframe. To help speed it up, just mention your platform and region so people will know if they can assist.
  • HunterTheCapricorn
    Oh yes! How could I forget the platform and the region.
    I wish I could edit a post here so I can fix mistakes like that easily.
    My region would be EU and my platform PC then.

Anyways, I just got it explained on how to actually get tickets and someone said they're only awarded through PvP content. Oh well...