The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

5 minutes Loadscreen but no BG

MKintr
MKintr
✭✭✭
Everytime I get into a random battleground, I hang in a eternal 5 minute load screen. For weeks it happend to every first BG, now its even the first and second BG. Today I had 3 of 4 BGs only a loadscreen and got kicked back into the game.
I really have better things to do on my small evening after work than waiting for multiple BGs to finally only to get grouped in a group of 3 afks and quitters vs 4v4.

And on top of that: its always deathmatch, deathmatch, deathmatch. All flag fights are blocked with those loadscreens, I only get deathmatch: woodchopping for 15 minutes, over and over again.
Edited by MKintr on August 6, 2020 8:22AM
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    does anybody else have this problem: 5 minutes loadscreen into bg and not being able to join bg in the end?
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, had that one happen quite a few times. Heck, a good deal of times, the BG is over before I load in and I get stuck in infinite load screen.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to wait for over an hour for a bg match, now its 5 to 15 minutes.
    I say its just fine, I run around picking and killing materials while waiting.