The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB gank build.......bow or melee better?

BoaNoite
BoaNoite
✭✭
whats a better gank build bow or melee? also for each one what is the best setup gear wise? also which race? thanks
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    right now bow is weak and too little damage so let it run back bar.
    go 2 hander front bar
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    right now bow is weak and too little damage so let it run back bar.
    go 2 hander front bar

Idk man I just nailed multiple people today with a 13k+ snipe. Titan born + vampire is no joke. I have no doubt melee hits harder, but its also harder to pull off and get away with.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both gank and melee hit hard with the right setup, @BoaNoite ... so it comes down to your playstyle preference.

There are a lot of builds online if you do a simple search.

Alcast has a pretty decent template for the vampire-Titanborn build mentioned above:

https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-nightblade-bow-gank-build-pvp/#content4

I like running gank and non-vampire ... but that's just a personal preference.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    Both gank and melee hit hard with the right setup, @BoaNoite ... so it comes down to your playstyle preference.

Alcast has a pretty decent template for the vampire-Titanborn build mentioned above:

thank you for the information. if u do not use vamp, what set up do you use? and a re you bow gank?
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »
    whats a better gank build bow or melee? also for each one what is the best setup gear wise? also which race? thanks

Dont play gank :) Just use eternal vigor and briarheart and boom, success.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll run both and depending on my target ill switch from bow to dual wield if im able to.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    which sets would be better to use together, new moon/ stuhns, or new moon/briarheart, or stuhns/briarheart?
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »
    which sets would be better to use together, new moon/ stuhns, or new moon/briarheart, or stuhns/briarheart?

IMHO Clever Alchemist/Stuhn and Mechanical Acuity, give you control over your burst windows and are incredibly strong ;)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭

His build is decent against inexperienced players. You will run into problems with an experienced player; ganking is situational and there are other options to one shot someone.