The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bastion Sanguinaras no longer shows as collected/purchased in my teleport choices

Ilawynde
Ilawynde
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

TICKET SUBMITTED 200901-003583

It was there, I purchased the Stillwaters Retreat because I love a challenge! LOL

Exited to the wayshrine and was gonna fast travel back to Bastion....................................but NOOOOOOOO! lol

It is no longer on the Greymoor Caverns map either. Luckily i remembered where it was/is

I went the old fashioned way and thank the 13 it's still there just like I left it.

Something smells like ancient shoes!

Please fix

Thank you

A number of people in my guilds are seeing or not seeing as it were the same issue.

We have all cleared save data and restarted our consoles.
Edited by Ilawynde on September 1, 2020 5:40PM
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My bastion is also gone. I'm not sure if that happened if I traveled to the new house to check it out or it wasn't there since update.

But wth?
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other Skyrim homes Proudspire Manor and that Inn in Solitude also don't show on the map. Its a very annoying bug but luckily the homes show up in Collections for me.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, so the house is still there, you can travel to the wayshrine in Blackreach and walk to the front door and travel in.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Nova_J
    Nova_J
    ✭✭✭✭
    My sovereign vampire statue is missing as well. Cant find it anywhere but I know I purchased it.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the Skyrim homes disappeared. I have Proudspire and the apartment, and the map icons to those disappeared for me as well. I can still walk in them manually, though. I already sent a support ticket about them, so I'm sure they're aware of the problem. They've probably gotten a few hundred support tickets about it.
  • WARchief10K
    WARchief10K
    ✭✭✭
    How is this house this expensive and bugged to just vanish? and had to be updated because it was missing part of it's map.

Jeeze louise bros.

You're charging people over $100 for something that wasn't even tested....................................................
    Edited by WARchief10K on September 1, 2020 8:33PM
    Cyrodiil crafting recipe: Cyrodiil 2014 + some siege + a hammer = Cyrodiil 2020
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has been a known issue since Update 27 became live, last week.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Ilawynde
      Ilawynde
      ✭✭✭
      Update 27 happened today for consoles..........................dont keep up with PC issues maybe i will start!
    • ShawnLaRock
      ShawnLaRock
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I keep up with PC issues, but it’s continually-baffling that the same bugs always make it to live on console - even given the significant release delay.

Every patch, I dread the stagger. I can prepare for a balance shift gear-wise; make sure to not be around guards for x? amount of time with Vamp / WW; be stuck de-conning an inventory-full of blue fence items; or even cross-fingers for no unkillable trash spawns - but I use housing ports A LOT after dungeons / trials - so it’s pretty limiting. Sucks to not be able to park a character in Solitude for crafting / banking - when there is no other place I’d like to be more, ATM - but it simply doesn’t work.

If they can ADD completely new assets (ie. WS wayshrines) in a fairly-expedient timeframe - wouldn’t it be easier / faster = take less than 2 weeks - to be able to put an existing node BACK? And then, just include that patch / hotfix data into the 36.35GB DL on our console release day?

I’m oddly begging for MORE maintenance downtime, in a sense! Lol. <face-palm> - if it means we avert known, well-discussed & documented issues during the buffer period.

I would realistically put my infinite load-screen / 307 booted / unable to switch characters rate at 7/10 times failed (when porting or going into the excruciating number of separate-instance buildings) in Western Skyrim. I can’t even do my writs or upgrade my horse without an exasperating fear that it means a complete shut-down if I try to use the cloth/alc/enchant stations, or exit the city to access the stable.

It’s quite absurd.

S.
    • Ilawynde
      Ilawynde
      ✭✭✭
      I found out by digging thru posts here that this problem existed during PTS testing.
      It was identified, reported and apparently ignored.
      It made it's way to PC live and now console live.
      Most likely wont be fixed for a month due to STADIA/GOOGLE patch stagger.

I give up!

I am by nature a very patient person.
    • Nestor
      Nestor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think you can fast travel from the Collections menu.
      Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
      Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• siddique
      siddique
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Nestor wrote: »
      I think you can fast travel from the Collections menu.

You can't, it's gone from the collections menu as well. The only way you can travel (if you have this bug) is by walking to the entrance door in Blackreach and entering there.
      "Knee-jerk reactionist."
      Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
    • Pevey
      Pevey
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      This is a really huge bug concerning one of the major revenue generators in the game. I can’t believe there is not more communication from zos about this.
    • Sarannah
      Sarannah
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Just checked, the home does not appear in the map interface/map icon. It is still bought/collected though.
      Edited by Sarannah on September 2, 2020 1:47PM
    • ZOS_SarahHecker
      ZOS_SarahHecker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hey all, we're currently working on a fix for this but you should still be able to travel to it from your collections menu or by walking in the front door.

If for some reason neither of these options allow you to access the house please let us know. If it gives you an error message or if you can provide video of it happening please send that along too so we can troubleshoot further.

Thank you for your patience here.
      Staff Post
    • Kaivalya
      Kaivalya
      ✭✭
      Vevvev wrote: »
      The other Skyrim homes Proudspire Manor and that Inn in Solitude also don't show on the map. Its a very annoying bug but luckily the homes show up in Collections for me.
      I didn't know you could teleport to them via collections. Thank you.