The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should cutting fish be like refining mats

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
i was thinking that cutting fish should be something you could also do at a provisioning station where you could cut multiple fish at once.

Should cutting fish be like refining mats 47 votes

YES! hacking up multiples at cooking station would be da bomb
95%
NestorDarcyMardinSporvanSantieClawsZephiran23DigitalHypeZomZomCaffeinatedMayhemMaurnaFrostBlkadrTaleof2CitiesLarianaSanctum74NordSwordnBoardOutLaw_NynxPuzzlenutsiGuavaTHWhite wabbitTheNuminous1Feric51 45 votes
no. I love cutting one fish at a time for people to watch.
4%
johnjetauchibog 2 votes
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, it should be brought in line with other mat refinements.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just started fishing for the antiquities and I have to stop every few fishing holes and fillet or my inventory fills up and I carry them around for months because I don’t want to take the time to do them, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• scorrp10
    scorrp10
    Soul Shriven
    I guess provisioning should have a "decon" option for bulk fish.

But I would rather have the old method remain available as well.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the moons yes!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, should have been updated along with the addition of Multicraft
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yasss!
    I still have some fish from farming Master Angler and dlc fishing achievements... and thinking about just selling it
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We really need this QOL improvement. It just makes sense.

I too would like the original method to still be available. Every now and then I just stop to fish real quick, like when im waiting for dungeon queue. If thats the case I just filet what I have before moving onto the next fishing spot.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We really need this QOL improvement. It just makes sense.

I too would like the original method to still be available. Every now and then I just stop to fish real quick, like when im waiting for dungeon queue. If thats the case I just filet what I have before moving onto the next fishing spot.

Yes, they would hopefully still allow the traditional method of cutting fish from your inventory as that can be used in fishing tournaments where first person to glow from a perfect roe wins
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see its unanimous. We are all in favor thus far.

It just makes sense for it to be faster at a provisioning station, even lore/logic wise. Out in the wild you don't have a counter to work on, maybe not even the best knife. But at an actual provisioning station (in home or in towns) there is usually a counter, and other props, etc. I would like to think my character keeps his nice filleting knife at home.

It doesn't really make sense that we can refine ore and rough wood in an instant, oh but fish.... yah, you have to do those one by one because its realistic all of the sudden...

Its like everything revolving around fishing was purposely designed to take the longest, as some form of cruel joke. Just the act of catching a fish is painfully slower than, for comparison, mining for ore........ ESO logic..... cant help but laugh.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely!
    read, think and write.In that order.