Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF a piece of Housing Furnishing

Dirtybyrd
Dirtybyrd
✭✭✭✭
There are a swirling paper we can place in our homes anyone know what the name is or where I can get it
Dirtybyrd
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There are scrolls for 55 crowns available from the crown store (in house) purchasing tab.
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are scrolls for 55 crowns available from the crown store (in house) purchasing tab.

Thanks But this is paper going in a circle like it's in the wind
    Dirtybyrd
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen anything like that and ESO Fashion doesn't have it listed either. Are you sure it is an actual item and not something some did using a housing editor? Those editors can do some amazing stuff tbh.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the Elder Scroll replica furnishing, purchasable for AP once a single player’s character reaches 5 star max rank in PVP.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the Elder Scroll replica furnishing, purchasable for AP once a single player’s character reaches 5 star max rank in PVP.

i think OP means its like paper in a tornado form. I've never seen it before. Maybe something from Essential Housing addon?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i think OP means its like paper in a tornado form. I've never seen it before. Maybe something from Essential Housing addon?

I looked through the FX just now, and didn't find anything I thought could be this. @Dirtybyrd - you might repost in the Housing Forum?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/housing

And where did you see it? Was it in someone's house?
    Edited by Sylvermynx on August 31, 2020 10:37PM
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found it they are FX from the housing addon!
    I've never seen anything like that and ESO Fashion doesn't have it listed either. Are you sure it is an actual item and not something some did using a housing editor? Those editors can do some amazing stuff tbh.

Thank you I went right to it
    Dirtybyrd
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's in EHT's FX? Which section? I thought I looked at everything.... obviously I missed something!