The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New horse and wagon outside Daggerfall?

SeaGtGruff
SeaGtGruff
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was crossing the bridge by the Impresario headed into Daggerfall and noticed a horse and cart on the other side, by the water just below the skyshard. Is that new? I don't remember ever seeing it there before.
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That has been there a while, cant remeber if it is original or not though!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's for Q4 prologue questgiver which is not active atm.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    It's for Q4 prologue questgiver which is not active atm.

Aha, so it is new-ish! No doubt it's there early to pique our interest. :)
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to comment that I am amazed and impressed that you noticed this without knowing anything about the prologue quest. There is so much detail in this game, I’m quite sure I wouldn’t notice an additional wagon despite how many hours I’ve played it.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spend a lot of time in and around Daggerfall, so I'm pretty familiar with what's been there forever and what's been added by a quest, prologue quest, or event.

Now, if something new had popped up just outside of, say, Rawl'kha, I probably wouldn't have known any different. :D