The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Style Parlor suggestion: Magister Fridelja's dark circles

Tawniey
Tawniey
✭✭✭
After finally playing and finishing Greymoor, I find I have but one simple request for the character Style Parlor (which is, I feel, a perpetually underfilled section of the store):
I want the dark circles Magister Fridelja has that make you wonder if she's slept in the last year.
3Z3pmdS.png

I'm so here for this. Let my characters resemble my reality. Let me have bags under my eyes that look like they're over airline carry-on weight limit. Please.
[ESO-Database Profile] | [Ridiculous TES Musings]
[ESO Fanfic: Soulbound]
(site being revamped, pardon for now)
—✩—
they/them
PC-NA | Playing since 2015
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd take dark circles, birth marks, bruises and dirt face markings any time over 100th bunch of black lines with fancy name.
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fridelja lookin how I feel after seeing the crown store showcase.