The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Alik`r-Desert: Chronological Order Of Achievements Bugged?

Cielster_Woodmaulese
Good day fellow ESO players,

In the course of my first, actual participation in the english forum I`d like to report about a “problem” (if you can say so) I came across already around a year ago. I wrote tickets and ingame-messages to the support team, but unfortunately I didn`t get an answer and now I hope that some people experienced the same matter and can help me to avoid it with characters I plan to create.
As you may already figured out, English is not my native language, so ahead of everything I deeply apologize for the use of wrong terms or grammar ect.

As a passionate PVE player and achievement-hunter, I quested through Alik`r Desert and started the last main zone-story quest “Amputating The Hand”. Right after, the following achievements “Ash´aba Hero” (5 Points) and "Consecrated Ground” (15 Points, for getting the 3 previous story achievements) should be unlocked – in that chronological order.
I was quite irritated when I only got the “Consecrated Ground” achievement, while I received the “Ash´aba Hero” achievement after the next quest “Restoring the Ansei Wards”, so the order of the achievements was messed up. (maybe checking the websites Quest Map Alik`r Desert or Alik´r Desert Achievements explain what I`m talking about).
After that I repeated the zone story of Alik`r with other characters, with the same result.
Now I wonder: Did anyone also got that bug, and how can I avoid it? Maybe there`s already a bugfix?
Of course I`m aware of the fact that ZOS has much more, severe problems to fix, and my bug/problem ist quite a trivial matter, but it still bothers me, especially when other zone achievements work perfecly fine.

Thank you for reading this long post and for helpful answers!

Best regards, Kianael
Edited by Cielster_Woodmaulese on August 30, 2020 11:02PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Story parts are spread out in that zone. Also, you do not always complete a quest where you do the work, sometimes in another part of the city, or even somewhere else in the zone.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Cielster_Woodmaulese
    Nestor wrote: »
    The Story parts are spread out in that zone. Also, you do not always complete a quest where you do the work, sometimes in another part of the city, or even somewhere else in the zone.

Thank you for your answer! I already considered this possibility, unfortunately even after checking all quests that could be connected to the zone main-quest, the achievements still were unlocked in the wrong order. Yesterday and even today I went to Alikr with my Necro and completed all quests there (including possible quests belonging to the zone main-quest) and...well, you know the result :/
    This ist really frustrating!