The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hooded Figure showed up in Greymoor

MaKTaiL
MaKTaiL
✭✭✭✭
i was just approached by the hooded figure in Solitude, is that right? I thought she only appeared when traveling to the original starter area of my faction. I just reached Level 26 with my character. Might this have something to do it?
Edited by MaKTaiL on August 31, 2020 8:17PM
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭
    The hooded figure pops up in any of the main cities now, regardless of your faction. You can get the main quest starter but I believe you have to travel to your home faction base town to actually start it? Maybe?

Sorry, been a while since I've been through the main quest line.
    MinnesotaKid

• MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    The hooded figure pops up in any of the main cities now, regardless of your faction. You can get the main quest starter but I believe you have to travel to your home faction base town to actually start it? Maybe?

Sorry, been a while since I've been through the main quest line.

I didn't. My character never left Greymoor. I logged out in Solitude and when I logged back in she was right in front of me. But yes, I still have to travel to the main starter area to actually begin the Main Quest.
    Edited by MaKTaiL on August 31, 2020 8:31PM