The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is BG queue broken?

0lbertikus
0lbertikus
✭✭✭✭
Been queueing for random BG-mode up to 30 minutes without getting a ready-check for a match. Then re-queueing, same result. Then rinse repeat...

Is the BG queue broken? I don't see any guild mates in a BG location either.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 31, 2020 4:13PM
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    forgot to mention: PC-EU, low-level BG - didnt try with a "big" char yet.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first BG I que for has long load screen. Just have to wait then game times out and I get dumped to log-in screen. Once I log back in it works, with the usual issues such as some sides only having 2 or 3 players, skills not firing, not being able to swap bars, CP working in non-CP BG's.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem 1h+ queue. Its like they just decide to disable bg queue on some days.
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My problem is that every time I want to the first daily random BG for the reward, I always get in a random dungeon that somehow is not considered random and does not give the coffer. I have to queue again to make it drop the purple coffer.

It happens every day, to every character. And yes, the timer has reset before I queue.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0lbertikus wrote: »
    Been queueing for random BG-mode up to 30 minutes without getting a ready-check for a match. Then re-queueing, same result. Then rinse repeat...

There are a lot less people playing battlegrounds ever since the one update where they scaled damage through the roof and decreased healing. And probably because it's No CP so it's even more difficult to defend yourself.

So there may just not be enough people in the queue to start it.

The developers should probably consider toning the damage back down some on this game and refrain from reacting to all the posts that talk about these mythical invincible characters that in reality don't actually exist.
    Edited by Jeremy on August 30, 2020 6:41PM
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    0lbertikus wrote: »

There are a lot less people playing battlegrounds ever since the one update where they scaled damage through the roof and decreased healing. And probably because it's No CP so it's even more difficult to defend yourself.

So there may just not be enough people in the queue to start it.

The developers should probably consider toning the damage back down some on this game and refrain from reacting to all the posts that talk about these mythical invincible characters that in reality don't actually exist.

Thats pure BS.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could just be that, atm due to outages, there are simply a lot less players on!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads on the current login issues we will be closing this thread.

Yesterday we were investigating issues some players were having logging into the megaservers. These issues should now be resolved.

You can continue any further discussion in the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.