The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

32-bit launcher...does it affect game play?

CoronHR
CoronHR
✭✭✭✭✭
i've been playing for over a year now and i just noticed that the launcher is 32-bit. does this affect game play? in my client folder i only see eso64.exe, so i presume i'm playing the game in 64-bit.
PC - EU - Steam client
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoronHR wrote: »
    i've been playing for over a year now and i just noticed that the launcher is 32-bit. does this affect game play? in my client folder i only see eso64.exe, so i presume i'm playing the game in 64-bit.
    No the launcher is just for updating the game and show news, you can start ESO without it
    And ESO is 64 bit, it was an 32bit client but it was disconnected long ago.

Its pretty common to make small utility programs 32 bit.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    CoronHR wrote: »
    No the launcher is just for updating the game and show news, you can start ESO without it
    And ESO is 64 bit, it was an 32bit client but it was disconnected long ago.

Its pretty common to make small utility programs 32 bit.

thank you! yes i also posted in the general discussion and this was also the response
    PC - EU - Steam client