Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How are magika necromancers and wardens performing in pve?

ZaroktheImmortal
ZaroktheImmortal
✭✭✭✭✭
Been wondering if it's worth switching these toons from stam builds to magika. Kind of curious how they'd play as magika builds.
  • IneedaDollar
    IneedaDollar
    ✭✭✭
    If you are asking about performance in PvE I assume you are asking about Trials or Vet DLC Dungeons with their Hms.
    Warden has decent damage atm but i think it's outperformed by both magplar and magblades so no real reason to bring one to your raid composition exept the health buff.
    Necromancer is currently in a very good spot for both Magicka and Stamina and this won't change until they change the Colossus ult.
    Its needed three times in any raid for the maximum major vulnerability uptime which is usually provided by 2-3 necro DDs and
    0-1 tank or heal Necro.
    Highly recommend playing one especially if you wanna stick with your choice for a longer period of time.
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm may try that. I started off stam builds for those but I prefer magika builds personally.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have both and my MagDen does really good damage no matter what I fight. I had a difficult time trying to find the rotation that worked for me. So now i`m trying a heal setup on the MagDen, good for normal trials.
    My MagNecro is good in a Normal but I also use it for healing and WOW! I can heal and if you have your setup a certain way I can use the Ultimate alot in Vet trials.
    Just consider what you want, getting that "grove" that suits you will be your biggest hurdle.