The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch Drops (Ouroboros crates) bugged on PS4

BalticBlues
BalticBlues
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Yesterday I received an email about getting an Ouroboros crate (Twitch Drop) for watching a Twitch stream. This usually means that the Ouroboros crate can be found directly in the game to unpack. However, this time there was no Ouroboros crate in the game to unpack. The Code given in the email also does not work if I try entering it. So the Twitch Drop is MISSING and must have landed somewhere in Nirvana.

I heard of other players who also have this problem. Could it be related to accounts which moved from PC to PS4? I only play on PS4 today, but some years ago I accepted ZOS's one-time-offer to transfer the accout from PC to PS4 when console versions released. So far I never had problems to get Twitch Drops on PS4, but perhaps ZOS now changed some code so that the Drops go to the outdated PC account and not to the recent PS4 account anymore?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox. I received a code in an email yesterday and didn't get the crate either. Tried the code redemption and it said it was invalid.

An help would be appreciated. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on August 30, 2020 7:38PM