Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Arrrrgh

EramTheLiar
EramTheLiar
✭✭✭✭
Kid in bed... check.
Wife in bed... check.
Dog in bed... check.
House silent, hot cup of coffee at desk, internet working... check.

ESO Client can't download manifest file...

... check.

Oh well, I'll try again in the morning. :-/
Edited by ZOS_Mika on August 29, 2020 12:41PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting the same issue. I tried tracert and it timed out, can't connect. I'm glad it isn't just me, but I'm surprised the forums aren't exploding about it.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's weird. I can access the forums, but I can't access the eso home page or my account. UNLESS I'm using my TMobile data connection, then I can. ESO seems to be the only thing giving me problems, I can browse anywhere else that I can think, but I time out on the home and account pages.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't tried accessing the home page or account, and haven't tried connecting with T-Mobile, but otherwise that sounds like what's happening here-- I can browse everywhere else without issues, but trying to access the ESO forums is really slow, and can't get into the game. Tracert can't connect to the USA ESO server, so something's broken between here and there. At least one person in the Steam community ESO forum is having a similar problem, but seeing as how the forums aren't in an uproar about thus, maybe it's just the three of us? :#
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps it's your ports you should check or maybe there's been some storm over there recently or just something, any excuse will do at this point.(sarcasm)
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. There has been something of a storm to west. I wonder if my route to the NA servers goes through Louisiana and Texas.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like at least six of us, because a few others are posting about it on Steam. Still waiting for the forums to freak out.
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    It just started working again for me. Glory, hallelujah.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. There has been something of a storm to west. I wonder if my route to the NA servers goes through Louisiana and Texas.

I'd say it goes if that serves as a great excuse why you're not able to play, I still wouldn't count out the ports or the possible involvement of your dog.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here; thanks for the heads-up.

I lost a day of crafting writs on PC EU because I didn't do them earlier Friday and thought I'd be able to get them done tonight before rollover, but oh, well.

I'm just relieved I don't have to run a lengthy repair on both my Windows and Mac computers!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP issue with updating has been resolved, we will be closing the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.