The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The nightblade should be the "burden" of the tanks!

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
I find that the tanks still have this ability to be too powerful and resistant in pvp, some even manage to be almost impossible to kill or even cause them damage (even for a nightblade), this is just abnormal in pvp.

I think the NB would deserve a "passive" allowing to weaken the resistance much more and an aggressive passive against the tank shields, than all the other classes, because after all, isn't the assassin's goal supposed to be a quick death for their opponent? I'm not saying that he should kill a tank as he can kill a dps player, but he should be more aggressive against this kind of role!

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a proper Nightblade build you should be able to be aggressive already, @Khatou, while retaining the early surprise with some stealth.

Have you reviewed your build lately?

Remember that most tanks can't kill anything ... so getting involved toe-to-toe after the initial surprise will often end in a stalemate.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »
    I find that the tanks still have this ability to be too powerful and resistant in pvp, some even manage to be almost impossible to kill or even cause them damage (even for a nightblade), this is just abnormal in pvp.

I think the NB would deserve a "passive" allowing to weaken the resistance much more and an aggressive passive against the tank shields, than all the other classes, because after all, isn't the assassin's goal supposed to be a quick death for their opponent? I'm not saying that he should kill a tank as he can kill a dps player, but he should be more aggressive against this kind of role!

As a nightblade player, i think they should just change tanks, and not just nightblade x tank.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they get near death and insta heal right out of danger.
    they never die unless is alot people on them.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playing an outright tank well is not that easy. Tank builds that have a lot of health often cannot heal to full quickly. Their weakness is pressure builds, builds that deliver high sustained DPS. If you want to be an anti-tank build, you might start there. I'm not saying you'll kill every tank, but if you were previously running a burst build, then you'll kill some you couldn't kill before.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanks are dead it's you
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade is just a burden.

buy a warden or a necromancer.