The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booted from server and lost my 90+% health lancer

VeragoSlater
VeragoSlater
Soul Shriven
Not very cool
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer go get another :)

Easy breezy
    Options
  • VeragoSlater
    VeragoSlater
    Soul Shriven
    I have others , just think they should be auto stored after like 15 seconds sitting there. It disappeared immediately I was told but didn’t go into my inventory.
    Options
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you. Mine when logon back are gone.
    Options
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the same reason why I stopped using coldfire sieges in keep defenses several months ago.

Any siege heavy enough to warrant breaking out the coldfire frequently caused me to crash and become disconnected with the usual "this account is already logged in" error, which invariably meant the loss of the siege weapon.

By now I have some 200 coldfires sitting in my bank, waiting for better times. Silly, I know (might as well use them when I have so many) but I just refuse to do that out of principle.
    Options
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's stupid. These LEAD sieges should not even decay, it's just a dumb annoyance...not even a time sink. I always get the leads again before I use them up anyway. It takes about 10 minutes to get more.
    Options
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    It's stupid. These LEAD sieges should not even decay, it's just a dumb annoyance...not even a time sink. I always get the leads again before I use them up anyway. It takes about 10 minutes to get more.
    Can you share the tips to get more lancer.
    I lose lot of these when disconnected.
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish we could stack leads so we could find them on our own time instead of having to dig them up every time we get one. Instead once you get a lead you can't get another like it till you dig up the one you found which is a bit annoying, especially on items like Lancers which can be destroyed.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • VeragoSlater
    VeragoSlater
    Soul Shriven
    Just dig it and bank it for later. Open crate and store
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    GOOD
    TWITCH jtk__gaming