The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[POLL] Best Nightfall Radiant Apex?

stevusbeefus
stevusbeefus
✭✭✭
What is your favorite radiant apex for the nightfall crates?

[POLL] Best Nightfall Radiant Apex? 30 votes

Cursebound Lichsteed
46%
SporvanSilafCinbriCadburyFischblutemilyhyoyeonDeep_01SickleCiderRaisinRadagastThePinktonyblackRinging_NirnrootstevusbeefusLumiu 14 votes
Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang
43%
GalenTX12001rwb17_ESOCompletelyToastLadyNalcaryameekmikoMiyukiShibaQaghKiyakotariMagicalLijaCrimsonFatetrackdemon5512dinokstrunzSkaraMinoc 13 votes
Cursebound Sabercat Prowler
10%
WildRaptorXAptonothRavenLake 3 votes
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was a neither option.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find all radiant apex mounts tastelessly flashy
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sabertooth sench then horse.
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    I wish there was a neither option.

why even waste the time to comment if u dont care about the post?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    The sabre cat is a bit too gaudy for my taste because of the body runes. The senche-raht is just ugly to me. He looks like an underripe tomato. I also just don't like the nightfall aesthetic on a senche-raht.

I think the lich horse has just the right amount of special effect, and the light blue ghostly aura mixed with the burgundy and copper colored tack is a beautiful color combo.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could just be jealous but as much as I'd like one, I can't help but feel disgust when I see one for the simple fact that people are willing to spend literal hundreds of dollars just for a chance to get one and ZoS gets away with these abusive practices BC these people are willing to do so.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    I was lucky to get the cursebound lichsteed on my 4th crate <3
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suppose the horse is alright.

Radiant Apex mounts still all look dumb IMO.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    I was lucky to get the cursebound lichsteed on my 4th crate <3

got mine on the 143rd crate
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    Radiance wrote: »
    I could just be jealous but as much as I'd like one, I can't help but feel disgust when I see one for the simple fact that people are willing to spend literal hundreds of dollars just for a chance to get one and ZoS gets away with these abusive practices BC these people are willing to do so.

i got mine on 143rd crate, spent 100$ and then only spent gold, I agree tho that spending hundreds for a chance is stupid, thats why im only buying with gold from now on
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    The sabre cat is a bit too gaudy for my taste because of the body runes. The senche-raht is just ugly to me. He looks like an underripe tomato. I also just don't like the nightfall aesthetic on a senche-raht.

I think the lich horse has just the right amount of special effect, and the light blue ghostly aura mixed with the burgundy and copper colored tack is a beautiful color combo.

I agree
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    I find the sabrecat a bit gaudy, which is a shame, because I love the face on it. I wish it didn't have all the glowing bits, and maybe instead of lightning, a tasteful frost aura.

Senche raht I have mixed feelings about. I love the model and the mane, and the fact that it still has a tail, but I think it'd look better in a darker color and the tornado is way too much.

Lichsteed is my favorite, great color scheme, clear theme, tasteful aura. I do have some complaints, though. The voice isn't right (I think it's being fixed?) and the lanterns should be a permanent or longer lasting effect. I don't like the way the lanterns just pop away, too. AND I wish the horse had hair on its tail.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    I find the sabrecat a bit gaudy, which is a shame, because I love the face on it. I wish it didn't have all the glowing bits, and maybe instead of lightning, a tasteful frost aura.

Senche raht I have mixed feelings about. I love the model and the mane, and the fact that it still has a tail, but I think it'd look better in a darker color and the tornado is way too much.

Lichsteed is my favorite, great color scheme, clear theme, tasteful aura. I do have some complaints, though. The voice isn't right (I think it's being fixed?) and the lanterns should be a permanent or longer lasting effect. I don't like the way the lanterns just pop away, too. AND I wish the horse had hair on its tail.

the voice has indeed been fixed
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed

the voice has indeed been fixed

Excellent! Looking forward to hearing it after the patch. :) (Console)
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    looks like the lichsteed has come out as the winner
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The horse almost always comes out the winner in polls because its normie.
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    Aptonoth wrote: »

The horse almost always comes out the winner in polls because its normie.

lol no
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    There's nothing normal about horses.

3nhj8p.jpg
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang
    @emilyhyoyeon did you notice that if the Lichsteed stays still for a while that grasping skeletal hands will erupt from the ground beneath it? A small touch but appreciated effect.
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    Cursebound Lichsteed
    @emilyhyoyeon did you notice that if the Lichsteed stays still for a while that grasping skeletal hands will erupt from the ground beneath it? A small touch but appreciated effect.

i thought so too