The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Random BGs instances with terrible performance

ManDraKE
ManDraKE
✭✭✭✭✭
I started noticing since the new patch sometimes you get BGs instances were the performance is terrible, literaly imposible to weave a light attack and hitting moving targets feel like cyrodril with 400 ping were you weave your weapons in the air and don't hit anything. Immediately after i get another BG and the performance is normal.

Anyone else expericing this?
Edited by ManDraKE on August 27, 2020 4:45PM
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    The performance of the game is worse than before since the patch. Even small PvE fights are laggy. Also BGs, but not as bad as cyrodiil. BGs have not been exceptional laggy for me so far.

Maybe your opponents used a lot of stuns and crowd control? This would give the impression of the game not responding and can easily be overlooked in a heated battle with a lot of effects.
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    In my experience it's Wardens and Dragonknights that cause the worst lag during fights (outside of just generally bad lobbys). Whenever I get into a fight with them I start getting lag spikes and non-procs, all that shield/aoe spamming tanks the performance.

Templars seem fine, NBs seem fine, sorcs have bugged streak so it's hard to tell anyway, haven't seen many necros but they seem fine.