Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK: Flaming lash completly bugged?

YuccaPalm
YuccaPalm
✭✭✭
''Allows for a life-stealing follow-up attack'' I can't activate a follow up attack the whole morph seams not to work.
  • Rhano
    Rhano
    The follow up only works if you set the target off balance with the first attack.
  • Gorven
    Gorven
    But still it won't appear in any combat log?! I tested it in many ways over the last three days but I never saw some extra damage or heal from a follow up attack. I'm really confused about this one.
  • Gnartok
    Gnartok
    The follow up attack has to be a flaming lash attack and it only works if you set the target off balance as Rhano mentioned.
  • Gorven
    Gorven
    Well I think I already tried this ... hmm, I'm going to try this later today again. ;)
  • One-Winged
    One-Winged
    Soul Shriven
    I have had few time experimenting with the Lava Whip skill. However, I noticed that the "Off balance" debuff lasts way less than when performing a successful interrupt or block. Also, it would greatly help if the tooltip of Flame Lash was redesigned.
    Angel.
  • DaxxDeathStrike
    DaxxDeathStrike
    Soul Shriven
    so unless you always plan to use flame lash twice in a row this morph is useless?
  • Aphilas
    Aphilas
    The follow up is simply using flame lash ability second time. If first one was performed on stunned/rooted/knocked down target it will put them of ballance (meaning powered attack will knock them down) and second flame lash cast on them during the duration will not cost mana and do damage and self heal according to tooltip. Follow up lash has also different animation.

So, for example: 2h morphed charge with root, followed by 2 flame lashes (only one costs mana) and then charged attack for knockdown.
    Or stone fist, 2 lashes, charged attack. etc.
    Edited by Aphilas on April 18, 2014 4:02PM
  • DaxxDeathStrike
    DaxxDeathStrike
    Soul Shriven
    oh i saw nowhere that it would cost no mana for the follow up attack. That would have signifigantly factored into my choice