The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Specific Weapon glyphs - WHat is best ?

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
I have been looking at the glyphs for weapons and was wondering what might be best and how they actually work ...
If we look at the damage-dealing part of the glyphs , then i am not sure what might be the best to enchant my weapons with

Glyph of decrease health : Does that mean that if you light attack the enemy , that suddenly his max health lowers with x amount . (for instance going from 31K directly to 27K max) ?
THis seems like 4 K damage and overpowers other damage dealing types, does it not ?
I guess this can only be used once where other damage enchants work with every attack ?

Glyph of flame /frost/shock / ... compared to Glyph of Weapon damage
Fire damage can go up to 2534 extra damage
Weapon damage can go up to 348 spell damage

What is the best to use then? What actually damages enemies most ? Or what should i consider in my build when making this choice ?

THanks !!!

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It depends on the content and what weapons you are running. Pve, for example, (assuming you're a mag dps), you would run weapon/spell damage on your backbar and keep it active with your blockade. Front bar would be flame enchant. Again, without knowing your build or gear setup, it's hard to say.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on August 28, 2020 11:23AM