The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Error anyone else getting this? RESOLVED

Lady_Rosabella
Lady_Rosabella
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can't seem to log in this morning. I've tried 5 times but keep getting same error message. Hubby is able to log in with no issues. I am not on Steam or Stadia.

Error message I keep getting.

VGeur4U.jpg

Logging into my account using same username and password works and my account show that it is in "Active Status"

U4FY1U1.jpg

Edited by Lady_Rosabella on August 25, 2020 3:41PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Lady_Rosabella

The troubleshooting in this article may be able to help with the Login Error message that you are receiving.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth as you can see in second picture, I was able to log into my account online. And you can see I've been playing, non-stop since 2014 so I am aware of troubleshooting. My password and username is correct and my account is active. I do not need to reset my password.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth after trying around 15 times of logging in, I opted to restart my computer and was then able to log in using my current user name and password. Just wanted to let you guys know in case other players get this error, without having incorrect user name and password as the cause, that restarting computer may fix the issue. You can close this thread now if you wish to.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP login issue now resolved, the following discussion will be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.