The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A redesign for moving (PVP)?

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
The displacement system should be reviewed, I don't know about you, but I find that the displacement in PVP is increased compared to PVE which makes the game really indigestible for non-automatic targeting weapons, sometimes it looks like someone is using a remote control and presses the "fast forward" button x2 x3 .

I feel like I'm on an "eel" game simulation - I've never seen such a badly done movement system in a game of this generation!
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea it's bad, but pretty sure hard-coded and we're stuck with it.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its a good idea with position tracking being broken and desynced, to add more speed to characters. Lets add a ring with speed and increase swift speed...
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    What an experience the TESO PVP, you want to play a weapon, more precisely a double weapon, but problem, this one can't keep up with the player because of a "weapon in every hand" movement system. I'm missing so much efficiency with this eel movement that it's a huge frustration...

Too often I manage to get the upper hand at the beginning, but as it is difficult to match our attacks to the opponent's eel movement, the latter manages too easily to get the upper hand because his weapon targets us much more easily...

How can developers allow such an inequality?
    Edited by Khatou on August 27, 2020 11:43PM