Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you could remove or nerf three abilities/procs in the game....

pauld1_ESO
pauld1_ESO
✭✭✭✭
What would they be?

I mean I see nerf this and that threads daily.... I think it will be fun for those who say to nerf this or that to see their favorite spams/procs show up on someone else's nerf list. The bottom line being everyone uses something that someone else thinks could use a nerf.

My list:
Crystal Frag/LA spam
Templar topple/jab spam combo
The jump button for Cyrodiil baiters (seriously one of the most annoying things in the game for me)
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    What would they be?

I mean I see nerf this and that threads daily.... I think it will be fun for those who say to nerf this or that to see their favorite spams/procs show up on someone else's nerf list. The bottom line being everyone uses something that someone else thinks could use a nerf.

My list:
    Crystal Frag/LA spam
    The jump button for Cyrodiil baiters (seriously one of the most annoying things in the game for me)

can i buff 3 to ?
    i hope so

my list
    suprise atack (reset to summersend (stun if invisible) major breach more base dmg)
    incap (reset to summersend remove damn cast time add back major defile buff dmg to summersend patch)
    grim fokus ( same as all above just change balancing to summersend patch - no strange % buff when stacking give back 8% dmg buff give more base dmg)

= how to fix nb
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id remove running or walking. It causes lag.
    Id remove siege, it's for zerglings which causes lag.
    Id remove all mounts except Camels. Everything else causes lag.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe (cos it's bust / desync)
    Snipe
    Snipe
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unleashed Terror Set
    Warden's shimmering shield
    Executioner
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • MerguezMan
    MerguezMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd remove:

- Templar's puncturing sweeps/jabs
    - Nightblade's cloak
    - Sorcerer's flying pet

Have a good day.

(Troll level: higher than you might stand)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer to be able to chose 3 things to get them buffed. I hate nerfs. It is so cheap to call for nerfs...
    But, since you are asking, I would "remove":
    - Volendrung
    - Emp bonus
    - Forward Camp
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    1)Templar DPS deserves a serious nervf it is a really toxic class in PVP,

2) the ultimate "executioner", executioner doesn't look at all like a finisher, but more like an ultimate one!

3) the ultimate Golem of the necro too much abused that of the vampire of the same type also!

Edited by Khatou on August 25, 2020 10:27AM
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer to be able to chose 3 things to get them buffed. I hate nerfs. It is so cheap to call for nerfs...
    But, since you are asking, I would "remove":
    - Volendrung
    - Emp bonus
    - Forward Camp

Volendrung yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Hate that mechanic.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cloak, snipe, and i'd put a personal immunity timer on purges of 10-15 seconds so purges can't be used over and over again.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf lag
    Nerf nerf threads
    Nerf false accusers blaming macros and cheats
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    Venomous Smite
    Snipe
  • roflcopter
    roflcopter
    ✭✭✭
    Emp Buff
    CC's
    NB Cloak
    Xbox One | NA | AD
    GM - OK LOL
    Warden Stuff
    Ex - Trials Core 1 Runner - Left and couldn't be happier
  • xI_The_Owl_Ix
    xI_The_Owl_Ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe - Desyncs.
    Leap - Cant CC break and causes sliding bug.
    Toppling Charge - Ignores height difference to the target, is spammable, and hits and stuns you even if youre miles away from the enemy.

The trinity of the most broken/buggy skills.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    What would they be?

My list:
    Crystal Frag/LA spam

I do find topple and jabs super annoying. Dont think it should be removed or anything.
    Snipe should be cut
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, just out of interest, what do you mean by LA spam, and why did you group it with frags? I main a sorc, but I can understand your reasoning for wanting frags removed (kinda, if I imagine myself as a squishy nb), but what do you mean by LA spam? Do you mean LA weaving? I've never seen anyone seriously spam LA, especially relating to frags.

Also I don't really get the hate for jumping. Does it affect targeting? I've never noticed that it does. Genuine questions; I'm not baiting.

Edit: I'm guessing you mean overload LA spam. I would also like to remove that.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on August 26, 2020 6:02AM
    PC | EU
  • Crow_IX
    Crow_IX
    ✭✭✭
    ima count it as 1, but i would remove proc sets that deal dmg, increase dmg sets can stay.
    i would also nerf heal stacking
    i will also throw these issues into the same category but i would nerf escape abilities like streak, cloak and vamp sprint.
    RIP skill based PvP days. . .
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bolt Escape & morphs
    Toppling Charge
    Sleet Storm & morphs
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP, just out of interest, what do you mean by LA spam, and why did you group it with frags? I main a sorc, but I can understand your reasoning for wanting frags removed (kinda, if I imagine myself as a squishy nb), but what do you mean by LA spam? Do you mean LA weaving? I've never seen anyone seriously spam LA, especially relating to frags.

Also I don't really get the hate for jumping. Does it affect targeting? I've never noticed that it does. Genuine questions; I'm not baiting.

Edit: I'm guessing you mean overload LA spam. I would also like to remove that.

Yea my bad. Insane times where I have been melted by that and multiple frag procs....and overload seems to always be up due to the way it works.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some common ones but still as expected some diversity as well.

Wondering if anyone does not see something they use in their build that someone else wants nerfed or removed.
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engine Guardian

Bombard

Hunters venom
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i'd love to remove purge, cloak and ritual.
    nothing says un-fun than a skill that can delete ALL of your debuffs in a single button press and heal you and everyone around you at the same time.
    and cloak because "hahau2slowcatchmeifyoucan" spammable invisibility is probably one of the least fun mechanics to go against, its not "OP" but just irritating as hell to deal with, similar to a techies or riki in dota2, its not that strong but its so un-fun to go against as it forces you to specifically play around it, no singular ability besides an ultimate should have that much gameplay changing power.
    Edited by dsalter on August 27, 2020 1:41PM
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Bombard - and in general change all skills with Immobilize. The visual and audio for being immobilized is so bad. The result is that it takes you 1-2 sec to realise you are immobilized, while looking like an idiot trying to break free. Of course - if i see the opponent and animation, i know what is going on. But in a tight BG fight? That annoying bombard spammer will have me screaming.

- Cloak - I would not remove Cloak - but would give it the Streak cooldown treatment. Casting cloak within 4 secs. should increase cost. It is a no brainer

- All Targetable Pets and Procs - Pets should either be untargetable OR there should be an option in your UI to make them untargetable by you, just like the "not attacking innocents" option. Trying to hit a Petsorc with Engine Guardian is just so frustrating.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD