The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hasty Prayer or Ritual of Rebirth?

Athan1
Athan1
✭✭✭✭✭
Given the recent changes, what morph of Healing Ritual will you use? As much as I'd love to use Hasty Prayer, I find most groups too dispersed to benefit from it, thus RoR always comes in handy with its additional healing.
Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr

Hasty Prayer or Ritual of Rebirth? 9 votes

Hasty Prayer
44%
Kuratiusuniversal_wrathScamalotAHermitCrab 4 votes
Ritual of Rebirth
55%
danno8LuckylancerUntilValhalla13Athan1Sleeping_OwI 5 votes
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasty Prayer
    None, I using retual of rebrith for the additional heal out side of radius, but now, it is more expensive and heals less. I have not idea why they did this. It was a unique and fairly used templar skill, they made it unfavorable. I don't know why any9ne would want to run it after the change. It was most overpowered healing ability when groups stavk on each other, imo.
    Edited by universal_wrath on August 25, 2020 7:29AM
  • Kuratius
    Kuratius
    ✭✭✭
    Hasty Prayer
    None, I using retual of rebrith for the additional heal out side of radius, but now, it is more expensive and heals less. I have not idea why they did this. It was a unique and fairly used templar skill, they made it unfavorable. I don't know why any9ne would want to run it after the change. It was most overpowered healing ability when groups stavk on each other, imo.

Have you ever actually used the morph? The targeting of the additional heal is bugged and heals the target furthest away, not lowest health. Most of the time it will hit a pet.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasty Prayer
    Kuratius wrote: »

Have you ever actually used the morph? The targeting of the additional heal is bugged and heals the target furthest away, not lowest health. Most of the time it will hit a pet.

It would if there were pets, other than that it was great. I used it instead of breath of life. Ut still nice but it is not that good anymore. 3.8k mag cost on a breton in full light armor, 7.5 heals on 7 divine ritual.

I know it was meanti9ned sometime ago that the sub heal would target pets over allies but it was never addressed, it was still a very good heal provided you don't get pets in your team
    Edited by universal_wrath on August 27, 2020 4:03AM