The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Muted / Social Ban

Daniel5770
Daniel5770
Soul Shriven
Hi i got Muted / Social banned for 1 week plus ago without any info and confirmation email and reason. Send ticket support and i got no answer at all. Was in a trial a week ago then after done suddenly i was muted.How long do this social ban last and how long for it need to be solve? Thanks in advance. @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno

Helpful Info:
Server: PC/NA
Name in Game : @Daniel5770
Ticket Number : 200815-010046 / 200821-000076
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Daniel5770

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LordArconSeptim
    LordArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Daniel5770

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

You said that to me as well and it's 10 days since that already?' How aren't you ashamed what in the oblivion?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Daniel5770

You said that to me as well and it's 10 days since that already?' How aren't you ashamed what in the oblivion?

Based on other forum posts, the timeline has been around two (2) weeks, @LordArconSeptim.

Remember, there are other players with tickets ahead of you ... so be patient and respond promptly when you get a reply from Support.
  • Daniel5770
    Daniel5770
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings @Daniel5770

Greetings @Daniel5770

Thanks @ZOS_Adrikoth , @ZOS_BillE , @ZOS_GinaBruno .. Issues has been resolved very fast and instant. Thanks so much.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and letting us know it is now resolved. For this reason we are going to close the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.