Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

taking on more than 2 monsters in veteran solo

bubbajones
bubbajones
✭✭✭
i am able to survive easily with one monster, I have ways of dealing with 2 monsters, but if there is 3 monsters I cannot seem to survive with the crappy skills I have they do very little dmg and I am eating *** every time I get jumped by more than 2 monsters
  • jmido8
    jmido8
    ✭✭✭
    Post your class and we can help you more.
  • bubbajones
    bubbajones
    ✭✭✭
    dual weild sorcerer with storm calling and dark magic maxed out
  • SunfireKnight86
    SunfireKnight86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Post your build info. Do you use CC? What skills did you pick? How many skill points have you collected? How are your stats allocated? Is your gear up to date?

Saying, "I can't fight three guys!" Tells us nothing.

I couldn't fight 2 when I started vet. After tweaking my build a little I can now easily take on 4 as a NB if I'm careful.
  • NombreDeLaBeast
    I have a similar build...or base i guess. I am also a Dual wielding storm sorc with dark magic and some summoning stuff. I have ended up using less melt their faces abilities and have ended up relying on more CC effects than anything.

Note that I am still using mid 40s gear (slacked on my professions and I am playing catchup with them) so I could just be extra squishy.

I use bound armor, lightning form, the dual wield healing attack (cant remember off the top of my head.) Mages wrath (the lightning bolt attack) and the 15 second CC. My ultimate is the Darkmagic Bubble for those situations where things get out of hand and I need to stop things from attacking me for a second.

My backup right now is bow and magic. I want to respec but since now that I have something like 150 skill points it takes a fortune to change anything. IMO they need to cap that at something a little more reasonable 9k ish maybe? I am not looking forward to the respec costs at 300 skill points. Though I dont think that i will be respeccing much once that point is reached.
  • bubbajones
    bubbajones
    ✭✭✭
    yay! I made vet rank 2 and guess what I get a costume? a lame ass skin for my toon where is the weapons of mass destruction armor of invincible? bah why am a playing this