The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What furstock are player Khajiit in ESO?

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
And in turn what was it again that dictates the type of furstock a Khajiit is born as? Can, say, a Senche-Raht be born in any month as long as the respective moon is out?
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No

Best Answer

• Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Leamon Tuttle - "You're right -- in ESO, players take on the role of a Cathay".
    2. Clan Mother Ahnissi - "The hairless scholar peered at the Clan Mother through little windows on his nose and said, "I want to know about your different breeds. Is it true that what phase of the moons you are born under determines your physical morphology?" And the Clan Mother said, "Indeed, hairless scholar. I was born as Jode was waxing and Jone was new, so I am an
    Omhes-raht. My daughter here was born when Jode was waxing and Jone was full, so she is a Senche-raht. Thus we are nothing alike"
    3. Moon Bishop Hunal - "The simple answer is yes; it is absolutely true that the ja-Kha'jay determines a Khajiit's furstock, or 'breed,' as some say".
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on August 19, 2020 6:59PM
    Answer ✓
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Leamon Tuttle - "You're right -- in ESO, players take on the role of a Cathay".
    2. Clan Mother Ahnissi - "The hairless scholar peered at the Clan Mother through little windows on his nose and said, "I want to know about your different breeds. Is it true that what phase of the moons you are born under determines your physical morphology?" And the Clan Mother said, "Indeed, hairless scholar. I was born as Jode was waxing and Jone was new, so I am an
    Omhes-raht. My daughter here was born when Jode was waxing and Jone was full, so she is a Senche-raht. Thus we are nothing alike"
    3. Moon Bishop Hunal - "The simple answer is yes; it is absolutely true that the ja-Kha'jay determines a Khajiit's furstock, or 'breed,' as some say".

Excellent, thank you! :)
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on August 20, 2020 1:01PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No