The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Long load wheels (PC/NA) started last server maintenance

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello, has anyone else noticed since last Monday I think it was this week server went down for maintenance, since then I have been getting long load times where the ouroboros just spins and never lets me into a dungeon? I have heard others say the same for different and or their own situation.

Anyone else?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 16, 2020 5:22PM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone experiencing long or infinite loading screens, the following troubleshooting steps can help improve your loading times.

Remove any mods or add-ons

To completely remove add-ons, you should perform the following steps:

PC:
    1. Go to the "Elder Scrolls Online" folder in My Documents.
    2. Open the "live" folder (NA megaserver) or "liveeu" (EU megaserver).
    3. Remove all files from the "AddOns" folder.
    4. Remove all files from the "SavedVariables" folder.
    5. Remove AddOnSettings.txt from the "live" folder.

Add Anti-virus and firewall exceptions

The application files that may require exceptions are:
    • Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    • ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
    • Steam.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe

For some anti-virus programs you may need to add entire folders as exceptions.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\

Repair through launcher

To run a repair through the launcher:
    1. Start The Elder Scrolls Online launcher.
    2. Click on Game Option on top of the News section, and click on the option for Repair.
    3. Allow the launcher to examine all the files for the game. This will take some time.
    4. If any files are found to have problems, the launcher will re-download those files.

Run launcher and game as an administrator
    1. Right-click on the game Launcher and select Properties.
    2. Navigate to the Compatibility tab.
    3. Check the box that says Run as Administrator.
    4. Click Apply and then OK.
    5. Repeat these steps for ESO.exe, located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\Game\Client (by default).

Please let us know if you see any improvement in loading times. If not, you can contact customer support to start a ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.

So far so good. Just that it is annoying and frustrating in having to take any of those steps.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
    Options