The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO account with ESO page, want to purchase ESO+ with Steam, is possible?

duncanahel
I have my old ESO account, purchased via webpage.
Now i have the account linked with Steam. Can i purchase ESO time with Steam?
I live in Argnetina and there is much difference in the costs between Steam and Webpage.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @duncanahel, as long as you have purchased a copy of the game on Steam you can purchase ESO+ time, crowns, or upgrades on Steam. You can then play the game via Steam or the ESO launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • duncanahel
    Hi Chiroptera,

Yeah, i was told so by Steam rep. Had to purchase ESO again there to allow the ESO+ purchase and already linked both accounts, my old chara was there soeverything was ok.
  • arunt
    arunt
    Hey @duncanahel, as long as you have purchased a copy of the game on Steam you can purchase ESO+ time, crowns, or upgrades on Steam. You can then play the game via Steam or the ESO launcher.

Hi @ZOS_Chiroptera , the Steam purchase will take effect in my ESO account without launching the game through Steam, right? Or else, I will have to download the full game again.

I am not the original poster, but I have some Steam wallet cash sitting around. Purchasing the discounted base game again from Steam will be fine if it means I can use my wallet balance now.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @arunt. Yes, that is the case, as long as your ESO and Steam accounts are linked here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • arunt
    arunt
    Thanks. The quick reply is much appreciated.