The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 307 “Booted from Server”

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 NA
I have received this error twice recently and I am unsure why. One minute I’m crafting poisons in Deshaan and the next I’m kicked from the game with this error. I was not grouped, I haven’t used zone or voice chat today. So I don’t know what’s causing it.

The other time this occurred I was just riding around in Deshaan collecting nodes waiting for my group to ready up a dungeon. I was not on the same character.

Any idea what’s causing this? Any way to fix it? Is the game kicking me it or is someone kicking random players using a 3rd party program? (I’ve been kicked by players in other games before and this is reminiscent of that experience).

Just looking for a fix.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 16, 2020 5:28PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Avoranti

When this happens again, besides waiting 10 to 15 minutes you should power-cycle your PS4. Afterwards try crafting poisons again and see if you still get disconnected with Error 307.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Avoranti

When this happens again, besides waiting 10 to 15 minutes you should power-cycle your PS4. Afterwards try crafting poisons again and see if you still get disconnected with Error 307.

@ZOS_BillE

So I have to wait 10-15 minutes? That's annoying. I already power cycled and tried to get back on right away but no luck.

It let me back on in the time it took me to type out this post, just a few minute.

This happened twice to me. Yesterday I was in Stormhaven looking for antiquities and got booted. Today, on a different toon, I was in Greenshade fishing. I don't know that either of those reports are relevant but I guess as much info as I can add can't be too useless.

Also, they may have happened at approximately the same time but I can't be 100% sure about that.
    Edited by Slyjinxy on August 16, 2020 9:12PM