Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 Booted from server (XB1)

Everest_Lionheart
Everest_Lionheart
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve never had this happen before and it’s happened to me twice now today. Once while leveling up alchemy and learning all the reagents. And now a second time while parsing on a dummy.

I looked it up earlier and saw that I should wait 20-30 minutes after the first one which I did. Came back finished off the last half dozen reagents to finish my alchemy and went to practice on the dummy. Did 2 parses just fine but crashed midway through the 3rd parse. Other nights I can parse 10-15 times in a row during prime hours but today this error started. It doesn’t exactly give me confidence to jump into my trial groups later if this is going to be a problem.

Anyone else experiencing this today?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 16, 2020 5:44PM
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never had this happen before and it’s happened to me twice now today. Once while leveling up alchemy and learning all the reagents. And now a second time while parsing on a dummy.

I looked it up earlier and saw that I should wait 20-30 minutes after the first one which I did. Came back finished off the last half dozen reagents to finish my alchemy and went to practice on the dummy. Did 2 parses just fine but crashed midway through the 3rd parse. Other nights I can parse 10-15 times in a row during prime hours but today this error started. It doesn’t exactly give me confidence to jump into my trial groups later if this is going to be a problem.

Anyone else experiencing this today?

Had this happen the other night, was doing exactly the same (alchemy and reagents). Then it wouldn't let me log back in for ten minutes.

Wonder if the game thinks we're inactive while doing so.
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After hard reset now I’m looking at the endless loading screens. Has to be something server side not playing nice today. XB1/NA server.
    Edited by Everest_Lionheart on August 13, 2020 7:50PM
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never had this happen before and it’s happened to me twice now today. Once while leveling up alchemy and learning all the reagents.
    Had the exact same thing happening to me yesterday when I fully leveled alchemy and reagent knowledge on my latest character. Got booted and couldn't get back in. Tried again after about half an hour and had no issues after that.

This never happened with my previous characters before.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Everest_Lionheart hey, we both play on the same server.
    Xbox NA
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I can’t test to see if that happens to me too. My gold ran out and I don’t have the money to get it right this moment
    Xbox NA
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if I clear my cache for the 4th time today. It’s bad, like really bad. Almost as bad of the part of Boston you couldn’t walk through in FO4 bad...
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have something to do with doing alchemy in general. I was doing like 60 alchemy master writs, and got booted when I left the table and were going to turn them in.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    When this happens again, besides waiting 10 to 15 minutes you should power-cycle your Xbox. Afterwards try logging in again and see if you still get disconnected with Error 307.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post