Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

1.8m heal on BG

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭
That was not my best performance, but my best healing done so far, 1.8m heal.
Red time had 2 good healers and 1 good DPS.
We have 1 good DPS and me as healer.
Sometimes I can kill more, but on this BG was just about my max healing, for me 1.8m is my record.

https://youtu.be/Ks8xvKHxJO4
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its important to not get too caught up in bg values on the score screen.

There are always so many outliers that effect damage done and healing done.

Teammates that are tanky and soak damage while having healing recieved modifiers, couple that with damage dealers not dieing because enemy team has tanky lower damage builds, allowing them to pad their damage numbers in drawn out bg matches.

I find certain bg matches were I do 400k healing are far more impressive then certain bgs where I break 1m just on the principle of what kind of plays I'm forced to make. 1.5mil having doen bgs always end up being less intense drawn out bg matches in my experience.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about what you said.

I prefere faster rounds with more damage also when I can kill, do some damage, and heal a lot.
    On that video it's just about healing done.
    I had some others fights with 600k heal done and could kill 4 or 6 !! Much better.

Anyway, like I said, on this particular video, it was just about my maximum heal done.
    1.8m for me it's a lot.

• exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I prefere faster rounds with more damage also when I can kill, do some damage, and heal a lot.
    I had some others fights with 600k heal done and could kill 4 or 6 !! Much better.

Anyway, like I said, on this particular video, it was just about my maximum heal done.
    1.8m for me it's a lot.

Oh no doubt. That is a fat number, especially considering the healing nerfs.

One thing that I'm most upset by personally, is that I fundamentally believe a healer that processes a minor form of lethal to assist in securing kills and providing pressure is far more essential in small scale pvp in any mmo. With the recent nerfs to healing via battle spirit, most healers are no longer afforded as many windows of opportunity to squeeze in offensive abilities because they have to commit more GCDs to healing to make up for the reduced healing throughput.

I feel like I am forced to play more like a heal bot now than ever before.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »

1.8m for me it's a lot.

Oh no doubt. That is a fat number, especially considering the healing nerfs.

One thing that I'm most upset by personally, is that I fundamentally believe a healer that processes a minor form of lethal to assist in securing kills and providing pressure is far more essential in small scale pvp in any mmo. With the recent nerfs to healing via battle spirit, most healers are no longer afforded as many windows of opportunity to squeeze in offensive abilities because they have to commit more GCDs to healing to make up for the reduced healing throughput.

I feel like I am forced to play more like a heal bot now than ever before.

I personally try to do more damage if i see we are'nt getting kills.
    But if I see my team killng, i forget DPS and just heal.

• jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a healer in a BG the other day. The moment he saw me pass 10 kills he focused all healing on me. I managed like 38 kills and 3 deaths. We won by a landslide. Always appreciate a good healer in BGs.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    I can say now is hard to do a lot healing when you face enemies with A LOT damage and DOTs.
    I am now changing my build to stay alive more and heal less.
    I prefered to die like 2 or 3 times and heal much less, them do 1m heal and die like 10 times.

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A healer that does 3-400k healing at the right time can swing a loss into a win for their group. Nice video impressive healing.

Be safe and have fun :)
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday i changed my build to 6 heavy and 1 light.. I prefere 5 heavy and 2 light but one light part is missing!

I did yesterday 575k heal and didn't die. It was 3/0 for me.

And there was a lot good players on the enemy team "Fengrush, Ali Sabre"

Now it's find the good balance to not die and heal more.