The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Whirling blades not triggering sheer venom now

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
ok so I was using whirling blades (dual wield execute) just the other day and it procced sheer venom just fine. Try it today and its not working. They stealth nerf this or something?
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ok so I was using whirling blades (dual wield execute) just the other day and it procced sheer venom just fine. Try it today and its not working. They stealth nerf this or something?

This on live? On pts it worked fine.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

This on live? On pts it worked fine.

Was on live. Not sure why.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I removed the set pieces and put them back on and it worked fine. Im not sure why but I couldn't get it to proc on npc guards or mobs when I was testing it in cyrodiil