Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you sell unopened Waterlogged Satchels??

Strut6569
Strut6569
✭✭
I am grinding to get the Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl recipe. No luck so far, but I did get 5 that contain the Artaeum Takeaway Broth recipe. I kept one for myself and I want to sell the others.
TTC shows that there are unopened satchels for sale at guild traders. I went to the trading guild I belong to but when I get to the selling menu the Satchels don't show up. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer

• Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said that the ones you want to sell "contain the Artaeum Takeaway Broth recipe." For you to know that, they would have to be open. As soon as you've taken a peak inside, they count as opened even if you do not remove the contents.
    Answer ✓
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, they can be sold.

Perhaps those from TTC were already sold

But I've seen them listed when looking for other containers.

Edit: I misread the OP. Once you "peek" inside a container, it becomes fixed in its contents and bound to you
    Edited by tmbrinks on August 13, 2020 12:37PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The TTC website is not real-time, @Strut6569 ... it’s possible those Satchels were sold already.

Did you try the search feature of the guild store UI?
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't sell the ones you have because you've opened them already.
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    I have seen unopened satchels for sale at guild traders (Rawlmart in Rhwl'kha). Look under "Containers". The satchels I want to sell are unopened.
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne,

OK, that makes sense. Thank you!

Apparently, there is "opened" and "opened". :s
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    Now I understand why these unopened satchels are referred to as "in game Crown Crates". Neither the buyer nor the seller know what is in them.