The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So I Haven't Played in Four Years...

Kestrel_Harper
...and I'm kind of a bit stunned by what I've missed since the Thieves Guild.

Yes, you read that correctly.

The Thieves Guild is the last major update I recall being part of. Sure, I remember when the Dark Brotherhood was new, but the last thing I was part of was the Thieves Guild.

So I remember being a StamSorc Werewolf once upon a time and I suspect that build isn't viable anymore. Any recommendations for a returning player who's trying to play catch-up?
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm... based on my limited (just over one year now) experience, I love my StamBlade but will admit that my Magicka Templar is awesome for the Aedric spear (offensive, front bar) and healing (defensive, back bar). (Stamina Nightblade Dual Wield, front bar, and Bow, back bar.)

With any healer, getting into group dungeons (almost instantly) is easy for a healer. My Nightblade waits 20 minutes on average. My Templar about 20 seconds -- seriously.

I know nothing about Tank classes so I will not opine here on that.
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"