Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

If you're upset that a bug isn't being fixed immediately

Vorpedagel
Vorpedagel
✭✭✭
Then take a break.. Seriously.

Go find something else to do. This is a great game and I love playing it, but it's not going to hurt you to wait a day or two to progress. Even if there is no remote chance of playing a different game for a few hours or going outside into the sunlight...

Find all the lore or something. Go fishing, get involved with other players and help your friends out. By the mane of Mannimarco give the grind a rest. It's not that important.

Wading through the swathe of insults and complaints about bugs on the players helping players section while trying to offer some help on genuine posts regarding players seeking help is... shameful. The enthusiasm of the community during beta was helpful, invigorating and showed much promise but filtering through over 9000 complaints now to find a genuine question while the NA servers are down shouldn't be this hard.

Before you rage, it would benefit everybody to check to see if your topic has already been discussed rather than posting the 2347898th topic about the same thing, or if it's already being worked on.

To start a discussion on a problem I haven't heard anything about yet.. Is ZoS aware that there's bots now? I feel like this problem should be addressed.

But in all seriousness and rant over, is there anyone out there that would like any advice on leading a guild, theory crafting or lore?

I'd prefer PM's and not comments..

All the best,
- Vorp

Edited by Vorpedagel on April 21, 2014 1:21PM
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Your wasting your time, its all about getting to end game anymore...and if something is blocking that, well....

I prefer comments not pms:)
    Edited by Maestro_Sartori on April 21, 2014 1:23PM
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2344769612_YEAH_I_AGREE_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Vorpedagel
    Vorpedagel
    ✭✭✭
    Your wasting your time, its all about getting to end game anymore...and if something is blocking that, well....

I prefer comments not pms:)

Dammit Maestro.. Stop speaking so honestly and use your imagination!
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Blah blah blah, can't do a story quest because the quest is bugged. My story is impeded. Can't even get to the next story quest. Impeded.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    vr2 havent been blocked yet....maybe I should buy a lottery ticket? nah...my luck id be hit by a car on my way to get one...
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Trouvo wrote: »
    vr2 havent been blocked yet....maybe I should buy a lottery ticket? nah...my luck id be hit by a car on my way to get one...
    Depends on the faction. I've found most of the bugs on two factions.