The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea! (s)

Mystic_wolf479
Mystic_wolf479
✭✭✭
Can we get a way to make a copy of any item in the game to place in our home?
It kind of doesn't make sense to me why we can't already place any item in our house, but neither does having a limit on house space or there being restrictions on home container.

One more idea!
What do you all think about being able to just drop items on the ground?
It would make it easier to give things away at the end of a group dungeon, and I'm sure people could think of some other way to use this.
As for the clean-up, I can't imagine ESO players are the type to go around just cluttering up places for no good reason *shrugs* idk about you, but when I'm playing I have better things to do than something like that.
I've brought this game up before, Ultima Online (UO). UO was like this, we could just drop items we didn't want and it would land on the ground.
This was used for all sort of things.
I used it once to drop bank checks to get peoples attention for a public event that the guild I was in atm was having.
I think it would be fun.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropping things on the ground to "trade" makes me think of Minecraft. At least using the Trade Window lets everyone double check what they are giving/getting.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can drop items in the Division
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Dropping things on the ground to "trade" makes me think of Minecraft. At least using the Trade Window lets everyone double check what they are giving/getting.

We would still have the trade window this item drop option would just be in addition to that.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The end of every trial
    preview.jpg
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a way to make a copy of any item in the game to place in our home?
    It kind of doesn't make sense to me why we can't already place any item in our house, but neither does having a limit on house space or there being restrictions on home container.

One more idea!
    What do you all think about being able to just drop items on the ground?
    It would make it easier to give things away at the end of a group dungeon, and I'm sure people could think of some other way to use this.
    As for the clean-up, I can't imagine ESO players are the type to go around just cluttering up places for no good reason *shrugs* idk about you, but when I'm playing I have better things to do than something like that.
    I've brought this game up before, Ultima Online (UO). UO was like this, we could just drop items we didn't want and it would land on the ground.
    This was used for all sort of things.
    I used it once to drop bank checks to get peoples attention for a public event that the guild I was in atm was having.
    I think it would be fun.

UO is a terrible example....that game was so polluted visuaully it wasn't even funny. Every square inch of ground was taken by someone's house...junk scattered everywhere. I liked that game...but good lord, thanks but no thanks.