The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Master Merchant not updating personal sales

Bam_Boozler703
Master Merchant is not updating my personal sales. I do use Minion and have MM I have verbose set to 4. My mail box shows sales each day but MM is not recording them. I've tried deleting all of my MM files in ESO saved variables then deleted Master Merchant addon. And after re-installing MM and my personal sales still aren't updating. I've tried everything on the main Master Merchant site except for installing MM independently. Any advice to help me resolve this is appreciated.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • VoxAdActa
    VoxAdActa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master Merchant is not updating my personal sales. I do use Minion and have MM I have verbose set to 4. My mail box shows sales each day but MM is not recording them. I've tried deleting all of my MM files in ESO saved variables then deleted Master Merchant addon. And after re-installing MM and my personal sales still aren't updating. I've tried everything on the main Master Merchant site except for installing MM independently. Any advice to help me resolve this is appreciated.

Go into your guild tab, select the guild you want, go to "history", click "sales". This will show you everything the guild has sold up to 10 days ago. You'll have to press "e" (for "show more") about a hundred times (at like once a second, or the add-on won't update properly). MM should alert you every time it picks up a sale from the history.

If it still doesn't update after you've done that, use the console code "/mm missing" and that should scan the shown guild sales history.

MM (and other sales add-ons) can only track the stuff that's being currently shown in the sales history tab for each guild; if you're in a busy trade guild, that could mean it'll only be able to see the last twenty minutes from when you logged in. So every time you log into the game, you'll need to open up the sales history back to when you last logged out for the add-ons to catch all the sales it missed.
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VoxAdActa wrote: »

Go into your guild tab, select the guild you want, go to "history", click "sales". This will show you everything the guild has sold up to 10 days ago. You'll have to press "e" (for "show more") about a hundred times (at like once a second, or the add-on won't update properly). MM should alert you every time it picks up a sale from the history.

If it still doesn't update after you've done that, use the console code "/mm missing" and that should scan the shown guild sales history.

MM (and other sales add-ons) can only track the stuff that's being currently shown in the sales history tab for each guild; if you're in a busy trade guild, that could mean it'll only be able to see the last twenty minutes from when you logged in. So every time you log into the game, you'll need to open up the sales history back to when you last logged out for the add-ons to catch all the sales it missed.

This does not relate to what the OP is talking about. Everyone I know is experiencing the same issue as OP since the update prior to the last one. In other words, for a few days now. It is separate from the old news of API throttling.

To the OP, I think someone has already reach out to Philgo to let him know. I don't think he plays ESO anymore since multibidding. He just updates the addon in response to friends' requests.
    Edited by Pevey on August 12, 2020 5:36PM
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Merchant is not canon...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Mechant had an update today, @Bam_Boozler703 ... so make sure you're up-to-date.

Might fix the issue.
  • VoxAdActa
    VoxAdActa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »

This does not relate to what the OP is talking about. Everyone I know is experiencing the same issue as OP since the update prior to the last one. In other words, for a few days now. It is separate from the old news of API throttling.

Funny, it fixed it for me yesterday. Oh well. Maybe I just don't sell enough to have noticed.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »

Funny, it fixed it for me yesterday. Oh well. Maybe I just don't sell enough to have noticed.

Mine was fixed on yesterday's update as well ... there was another update today.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 12, 2020 8:54PM
  • Bam_Boozler703
    I don't know if it was the update that helped because after downloading the latest update and updating guild sales history (which didn't earlier in the week) my sales are finally started updating. Thank you everyone who post to help with this issue.